Mobile Game Developer
What we require:
- knowledge and experience in the field of C++, Java or C#,
- knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse or MonoDevelop,
- knowledge of (and ability to work) with revision control systems (GIT, SVN),
- experience in coding games which make use of Unity or OpenGL,
- knowledge of topics concerning 3D math and physics on a level which allows you to understand the technical documentation and develop the games' physics mechanics,
- analytical thinking and code optimization skills,
- knowledge of topics concerning the creation of software for the following platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Mobile, JavaME,
- knowledge of the English language on the level allowing for reading the technical documentation,
- being communicative, creative and having the need for self-development.
- co-creating the project, starting from the very idea and going through the whole development process,
- preparing the design and construction documentation, together with manuals,
- testing the products.
- experience in creating solutions compatible with services such as Google Play Services, Game Center, Flurry, Google Analytics, GameSpark etc.,
- knowledge of Ad funded / iAP
- work experience related to the position,
- knowledge of game editors and script languages,
- portfolio of your completed projects.
What we offer:
- working within an experienced team, surrounded by an incredible atmosphere,
- flexible work schedules,
- an attractive and motivating salary,
- rich possibilities of further self-development.